Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Chapter Twenty-One down

Chapter Twenty finished up at 3300 words. Again, I underestimated how long it was going to take me to add the last touches to a chapter. When I went to bed last night, I was expecting less than two hours work. It took more like four.

We are now out of Lazarus' den. Chapter Twenty-Two is a short, sensual chapter and might go fairly quick, depending on how much depth I end up folding in. Once I knock Twenty-Two back, I will think about the next section of plot.

In Panera today, with French people at the next table. I'm losing my ability to follow French conversation unless I'm listening hard. Not that I'm ever going to use French again, you understand, since I am unalterably opposed to ever travelling anywhere ever again ... but still ...

No comments:

Post a Comment