Thursday, September 07, 2006

Day With Friends

A good morning with M ( Regency Romance) and A (Civil War Romance) at A's house.

I'm beginning to get kinda interested in the possibility of a contemp paranormal. I'm getting all kinds of minor characters.

Anyhow, talked with M a bit about character problems – her heroine seems to be falling in love with a secondary character. Confusing, that.
I try to set Adrian into the untouchable category so my heroine does not fall for him.

I did a little bragging about how well I've connected to my villain. Now let's hope I've really done that.

After A's, I swung on over to the antiques shop and found the chair I was looking for. Luckily I managed to get it loaded inside the backseat of the car. Now it's at the table. Looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment