Thursday, April 12, 2012

I came across this list. It's from American Library Association at Booklist, Book Group Buzz.

I'm putting this list up -- well, it has me on it which is a non-inconsiderable part of why somebody sent me the URL -- because this is just a wonderful lineup of great 2011 Romance and Romance-related Books.   It includes a number of folks who do not compete for the RITA, so it draws from a wider pool than the RITA does.  

I do not know where I have seen a better round up of wonderful books.



Joanna Bourne The Black Hawk

Thea Harrison Dragon Bound

Loretta Chase Silk Is for Seduction

Eloisa James When Beauty Tamed the Beast

Nalini Singh Archangel’s Blade

Susan Elizabeth Phillips Call Me Irresistible

Julie Ann Long What I Did for the Duke

Pamela Clare Breaking Point

Darynda Jones First Grave on the Right

Nalini Singh Kiss of Snow

Meredith Duran A Lady’s Lesson in Scandal

J. R. Ward Lover Unleashed

J. D. Robb New York to Dallas

4 comments:

  1. This IS a great list! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these great books? I depend on lists like this to fill up my TBR pile. I'm never disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lege Artis10:09 AM

    Wow, this is great list. I actually own all of them except J.D. Robb (not fan of Eve Dallas), so somebody out there is my reading twin. And clearly has wonderful taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should put your Romance Library online someplace as a good guide to Romance reading. There are too few resources like that.

    ReplyDelete