The Barnes and Noble Romance Blog has listed a bang-up strong set of books for favorites of 2010.
What a lineup of strong heroines and exciting adventure. Paranormal and Romantic Suspense and one Historical Romance.
1. Lover Mine by J.R. Ward
2. Deadly Fear by Cynthia Eden
3. The Darkest Hour by Maya Banks
4. The Forbidden Rose by Joanna Bourne
5. Not Knowing Jack by K.A. Mitchell
6. Blood Spells by Jessica Andersen
7. Stormwalker by Allyson James
8. Life After Joe by Harper Fox
9. Indulgence in Death by J.D. Robb
10. Resistance by L.M. Turner
11. Dark Peril by Christine Feehan
12. The Search by Nora Roberts
13. Archangel’s Kiss by Nalini Singh
14. Ruthless Game by Christine Feehan
I've linked to the paperbacks, where available, but these are all also in nookbook format.