Sunday, January 24, 2010

Technical Topics -- POV

I've done a few exercises on POV over at Books and Writer's Community. 

I gathered these together for somebody the other day, and it was all so neat and nifty I thought I'd just put the reference down here.  Hope it is of use to somebody.

ETA: And here's the link again. Or, if it doesn't work, here it is written out:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4556266&postcount=19

The links to old exercises are down at the bottom of the post.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:00 PM

    Hi Joanna,

    I don't know if it's just me, but I can't open the 'here' portion of this post - and I would love to read what you wrote.

    Happy Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon --

    I sure hope I fixed this problem.

    I spelled out the actual link at the bottom of the post, so that's an option if all else fails.

    Funny how often 'all else' fails. You ever notice that?

    ReplyDelete