Saturday, April 25, 2009

Novak Auction for Diabetes

Let me give everybody a heads up.

The Brenda Novak's On-line Auction for Diabetes Research will open May 1st and run through the month. here.

This is a worthy cause. There's great stuff to buy too.


here
We got ourselves a traditional, cameo circa 1890, and a coral cross pendant, circa 1880.

ETA:  I went in and removed the photos of the jewelry.  I have no problem posting the photos during the auction, but afterwards I take them out so I'm not violating anybody's copyright
.
Or, how about
Be a Werewolf.

New York Times best-selling author, Cheyenne McCray will use the reader's name in NO WEREWOLVES ALLOWED. The auction winner gets to be a werewolf! The winning reader also receives an autographed copy of the book when it is released. Here.



And we got this lovely mermaid necklace.
It's here.



ETA:  I removed the photo here so I'm not violating copyright.







One can also buy a copy of either of my books, autographed.

Anyone who's reading one of the books doubtless wants to have a bookcover on it,
so two lovely bookcovers will be offered.
I cannot imagine why anyone would want to do this, but you can ask me to sign the bookcovers.
Those delights await you here, here, here, and here.

2 comments:

  1. How can I possibly turn down the chance to be a WEREWOLF?

    Now, hie thee to the Gnome Writers Group. (g)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara --

    That's what I was thinking.

    There are several Bestselling writers offering a chance to cameo your name in their next book.

    That is so utterly WOW.
    How could anyone resist?

    I've listed two bookcovers.
    I'll post and link to those when they get put up at the Novak site.

    ReplyDelete