Marie Jolie said --
Oh well! I must contribute. If stranded. My DIKs would be. . .
1. Lamb: The gospel according to Biff Christ's childhood pal-- Chris Moore
2. The Viscount Who Loved Me-- Julia Quinn
3. Pride and Prejudice. . . I would re-read and envision a different Darcy each time. They are all so yummy.
4. The Complete works of William Shakespeare. . . The sonnets and the comedies would come in handy. . . and I'm sure the Tempest would feel most ironic and perhaps nervous that my island had a Caliban.
5. The Time Traveler's Wife--- Audrey Niffenegger
6.The Poisonwood Bible-- Barbara KingsolverSo I've got half fun half serious.
The first ... I have to admit, I've never heard of.
Time Traveler's Wife and Poisonwood Bible have been in my TBR pile for about a year. I'm really looking forward to them.
But when I look up from working and pull out a book to relax with ...
I pick something real thin and easy.
However, when I do get stranded on a desert island I'll finally have time to sit down and read them,
so maybe they should have been on my list.
Have you noticed that Caliban had all the good lines?
I see a great paranormal. Miranda and Caliban -- Now the story can be told.