Monday, June 25, 2007

Dithering more strongly

Well ... I took Kedger out.
Now I've put him back in again.

Because I really missed him.


So.

Words completed in the rough draft
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
40,675 / 120,000
(33.9%)



Days used before rough draft should be finished
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
56 / 123
(45.5%)


Still not keeping up ...





The difference between writing now and writing in Jane Austen's era is that quill pens never decide to stop printing closed brackets and quill pens never get wonky about 'P's and only hit them two times out of three and quill pens don't collect cookie crumbs under the keys and cat hairs all across the screen and quill pens don't suddenly decide to start writing all in capitals.
On the other hand you don't have to catch a goose before you boot up your computer.

2 comments:

  1. Tag! You're it! *g*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:12 AM

    Hi Jo! If I had to use quill pens (which I'd love to try someday), being left-handed, I think I would smudge the ink of each word as I passed on to the next. Then my novel would be one long stretch of blue-black blob!
    On another note, I was at the local Indigo (monopoly bookstore in Canada) and couldn't find you in the romance section. You are published in Canada aren't you? Should I lodge a complaint?
    (word verification: cgeme)

    ReplyDelete