Monday, April 19, 2021

Technology and the Blog

I had a little problem with the comment aspect of my blog.

I pursued research on the net. Then I did stuff that will probably make it worse.

My actions are in the spirit of the village shaman trying a new varietal of sage in his cleansing ritual. Ya gotta have faith.

Somewhere in the middle of the Twentieth Century technology moved beyond the ability of the human mind to comprehend as a whole. Outside our tiny area of specialization we're no more than chimps with socket wrenches. We bang on the metaphorical carburetor and try pumping the gas a couple times and once in a while the thing starts.

Technology is smarter than we are.


4 comments:

  1. Let’s see if your comments are working. Do you want comments? Just read all of your books and they are just fabulous. All of her characters are so compelling and your description and word choice is interesting and fresh. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As part of the new and exciting features of my comment section, your comment posted twice.

      Thanks very much for the kind words.

      Technology and I will square off against each other again tomorrow.

      Delete
    2. Did I think you for the kind words?
      Looks like I forgot to do that.

      Thank you for liking the books. Makes me happy

      Delete
  2. Let’s see if your comments are working. Do you want comments? Just read all of your books and they are just fabulous. All of her characters are so compelling and your description and word choice is interesting and fresh. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete